Saturday, 10 April 2010

Hell has frozen

Well I finally managed to get my fat ass off the couch today and go out on my bike, and boy aren't my legs letting me know about it.
No huge distances acheived, about 38 miles but still nearly double what I've managed so far this year.
Makes up for my plans to cycle to work on Friday that failed miserably. Never was an early morning person.

New feature this week is my music listening habits.
Mostly this week I are been listening to The Kindred by Pariah, In The Big Ending by The Clan Destined and In The All Together by Skyclad.

Oh and my fucking wireless connection has gone down again. Technology blows goats.

1 comment:

  1. 38 miles is ok, just need to get out a little bit more often.
    Your wireless really does suck. Did you try turning the broadcast back on, like I suggested?

    ReplyDelete